- Quiet Time/TM programme implemented and evaluated in Holland, Sweden and Portugal in at least 1 school per country, involving at least 150 students per school.
- Reports of the evaluation of benefits:
– for students, with measures of: stress, anxiety, negative behavior, violence, non-discrimination, respect and understanding, positive pro-social outcomes, such as tolerance, moral reasoning, resilience, coping ability, and academic performance.
– for teachers: self-confidence, motivation, tolerance and flexibility, perceived stress, levels of anxiety and mental health problems, job satisfaction and levels of teacher burnout.
– for the whole school community: atmosphere at school, inclusive learning environment, violence and bullying.
- Scientific Articles published in specialized journals, websites and presentations in seminars and congresses for bringing awareness of the Quiet Time/TM programme and the project results and evaluation;
- Manual of best practices and road map to guide policy makers in the implementation of the Quiet Time/TM programme in other contexts;
- Online support infrastructures and interest communities involving teachers, head teachers, pedagogical co-ordinators, parent representatives from schools, students associations, heads associations, parents associations, policy makers and other interested stakeholder at grass root level to keep them up-to-date through all the channels of dissemination about the results and get them acquainted with the approach of implementing Quiet Time/TM within schools
- Creation of sustained support structures, including a European expert centre for the implementation of the Quiet Time/TM programme, to provide long-term support for the exploitation of the EUROPE project results on a larger scale.
Long Term Systemic Impact
The EUROPE project aims to stimulate policy actions that will have a measurable quantitative systemic impact on education, not only in the countries with partners involved in this project, but also in other European countries. The aim is to create a system of education in Europe where every student can realize his or her full potential in an inclusive school environment.
In fact, the benefits of the Quiet Time/TM programme will reach far beyond migrant, minority and disadvantaged learners, but to all students because this approach includes the whole school community, thereby also impacting the system of education on a qualitative level, with all students, teachers, staff, administrators, parents, and the whole community benefiting from the effects. In addition, the programme is applicable to all levels of education, including ECEC, primary, secondary, upper secondary, second chance, VET, adult education, youth field, and entrepreneurship education.